Once an API call to create a video or image is made, you should get a success response immediately. However, the actual rendering of creative takes some more time and depends on various factors like length of the creative (in case of a video), no. of API calls made in a batch, generation server queues, etc.
GET video API request format below
- If the video generation is in progress, you will get a message "IN PROGRESS" along with the current generation %.
- If the video generation is complete, you will get a "SUCCESSFUL" message along with the video download-url and a thumbnail link.
Every JSON for a video contains a "scenes" array that holds objects distinguished by "layoutId". The layoutID for each scene is unique. If you want to replicate a scene style, you can call the entire object for that layoutId successively to create multiple scenes.
Refer to the screenshot above, there some of the objects/keys are “layoutId”, “multiplier”....and so on. All of these objects are contained inside an array(here it is “scenes”).
Note Layout ID stands for a new scene/card. A new card starts with a new object (marked by a curly bracket)in the scenes array. Whatever you pass inside this, will reflect on the video.
The caption timings can be calculated by changing the following values:-
- Delay - The amount of time needed to delay the Caption from the start of the scene (in seconds)
- Multiplier - Speed at which the text should be shown. See note on speed and calculation of caption duration.
The JSON script for a Rocketium video can be created only when we have a saved template on your work space.
Please refer to the steps below to understand the process to save the video as a template-
1) While in the editor, click on export settings 2) Assign a template name to the video 3) Post this the template will be created in the workspace. 4) Click on "Finish Video" and select "Export".
- Once the video is generated, click on the ellipses on the top right corner of the video card and select "Share Video.
- Click on the "Generate Code" "</>" button and copy the JSON script.
Great to see you exploring our API solutions. You can generate your API access by going to the settings tab on your account dashboard.
The API code accepts the font size to be mentioned in absolute values i.e in pixels. Also, when viewing the font and changing its value in the editor, you see are a function of the viewport height (vh) and not pixels so the calculation to enter the value is:-
API fontSize = (Editor fontSize)*0.4x1080/100
Sample to add audio to API [ "text" => "The company provides top-quality, energy efficient improvements that will surely reduce expenses and add value to your property.", "audio" => [ "text" => "The company provides top-quality, energy efficient improvements that will surely reduce expenses and add value to your property.", "voice" => "uk-male1" ], "image" => [ "url" => "//rocketium.com/images/v2/5d5439e9162bef5dfca4e350/resized/1567313789262.mp4", "fullDuration" => false, "mute" => true, "loop" => true ] ],