Workspaces are nothing but folders that can be created to manage your design projects and provide fine-tuned access control. Each workspace has an Admin who can invite multiple team members to a workspace. As a user, you will only see the workspaces you are a part of.
- Click on the “+Add new workspace” button at the right-top corner of the screen.
- Enter a relevant workspace name. Workspace image is a thumbnail to help you quickly recognize your workspaces. You can choose to upload a relevant image or keep the default image and continue.
- To add your team members to your workspace, click on the people icon in the above modal.
- Enter the email address of the member and click on the “Send invite” button. An invite will be sent to an existing Rocketium user through a product notification. A user who does not have an account on Rocketium will be sent an invite through email.
- Click on “Create workspace” to complete workspace creation.
- Click on the three dots (...) on the workspace card to open the menu. Click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Click on the user symbol on the modal.
- Enter the email address of the user to be invited, and click on ‘Send Invite’ button. An invite will be sent to an existing Rocketium user through a product notification. A user who does not have an account on Rocketium will be sent an invite through email
- Click on the ‘Done’ button to complete workspace creation.