Managing Team, Roles and Permissions
Rocketium Campaign allows you to easily define roles in your design ecosystem and add multifunctional team members. The platform has hundreds of features that can be completely configured for different roles based on need and relevance. Let’s see how this works.
You can add ‘Roles’ in Campaign as per your internal nomenclature. This setting is completely flexible and can be based on the department, designation, business function, etc.
- Click on the “Team” tab from the left panel on the Dashboard, and then click on ‘Roles and Permissions’ tab.
- All your Roles can be defined here.
- Click on ‘Add New Role’ button to create a new Role. Rename the Role as per your preference.
- Once you click on any Role name in the list, you can fine-tune the accessibility settings for the respective Role.
You can always contact your Account Manager for help in setting up the Roles and Permissions based on your business needs.
Once roles are defined in the system you can start adding users and assign workspaces and roles to each user.
- Click on the “Users” tab in the team window.
- Click on ‘Add New User’ at the top-right corner.
- Enter the name and email id of the user. Click on the ‘Workspaces’ drop down and choose the Workspaces you want to add the user to. For each Workspace, assign the Role to the user.
Please note that the same user can be assigned different Roles in different Workspaces. This gives you a finer level of control where a user can have a different set of features and access control based on the nature of his involvement in work corresponding to different Workspaces