How to prepare your Adobe Photoshop (PSD) files for import?
A quick guide to prepare your PSD file for an error-free import on Rocketium.
- 1.Ensure that your PSD file is in 8-bit RGB format.
- 2.Create a new artboard for each new size.
- 3.Make sure that the layers do not have any layer styles, layer masks, or adjustment layers. Rocketium does not import any of these elements. You can either delete them or merge them with the parent layer.
- 4.The layer structure and hierarchy need to be exactly the same across all the artboards.
- 5.Have a uniform layer structure for all the artboards within a file.
- 6.The CallToAction layer(case sensitive) can be a group. The shape layer and text should be within this group.
- 7.Save your biggest artboard as your first one within the design so that your images get recreated with maximum resolution.
Your file is now ready to be imported.